2008/04/25

An open note to the artists!

Hello artists!

You probably would like to know why I created this blog for us, so... I'll tell you right now!

It is simply a place where you can primarily talk about your Slipshine-related projects. So if you'd like to post ideas, previews, works in progress, or commentaries on your Slipshine comics, this is the place to do it.

You can talk about other non-Slipshine related projects of yours as well. I understand, though, that most of you already have at least one blog of your own for doing things like this, and I know keeping track of and posting and reposting on multiple blogs can be a bit dizzying. Nevertheless, the option is open! Starting a new webcomic somewhere? Got a book coming out? Plug it here!

That's all there is to it, really. Slipshine has some fun comics, but they're drawn by interesting people as well, so let's let the world know!

1 comment:

SunDog Creative said...

I, regrettably, cannot draw a decent pair of tits. I can draw robots, though, and you're welcome to tune in Wednesdays to see them.

http://hurfadurf.com/comic

As an aside, I really like the idea of Slipshine, and a lot of the material there.